E-Commerce Development Grow Your Business Faster With Online Platforms
What is e-commerce development? Dominate your competitors
E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. These business transactions occur either as business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business. The terms e-commerce and e-business are often used interchangeably. The term e-tail is also sometimes used in reference to the transactional processes that make up online retail shopping.
In the last decade, widespread use of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay has contributed to substantial growth in online retail.
nowadays transforming your business into online playing a crucial role. having your ecommerce developed is stating where you begin this race amongs your competitors.
What you can do with an e-commerce development? Sell anywhere, grow faster, manage easily
Benefits of e-commerce include its around-the-clock availability, the speed of access, the wide availability of goods and services for the consumer, easy accessibility and international reach.
- Availability. Aside from outages or scheduled maintenance, e-commerce sites are available 24×7, allowing visitors to browse and shop at any time. Brick-and-mortar businesses tend to open for a fixed number of hours and may even close entirely on certain days.
- Speed of access. While shoppers in a physical store can be slowed by crowds, e-commerce sites run quickly, which is determined by compute and bandwidth considerations on both consumer device and e-commerce site. Product pages and shopping cart pages load in a few seconds or less. An e-commerce transaction can comprise a few clicks and take less than five minutes.
- Wide availability. Amazon’s first slogan was “Earth’s Biggest Bookstore.” They could make this claim because they were an e-commerce site and not a physical store that had to stock each book on its shelves. E-commerce enables brands to make a wide array of products available, which are then shipped from a warehouse after a purchase is made. Customers will likely have more success finding what they want.
- Easy accessibility. Customers shopping a physical store may have a hard time determining which aisle a particular product is in. In e-commerce, visitors can browse product category pages and use the site search feature the find the product immediately.
- International reach. Brick-and-mortar businesses sell to customers who physically visit their stores. With e-commerce, businesses can sell to any customer who can access the web. E-commerce has the potential to extend a business’ customer base
- Lower cost. Pure play e-commerce businesses avoid the cost associated with physical stores, such as rent, inventory and cashiers, although they may incur shipping and warehouse costs.
- Personalization and product recommendations. E-commerce sites can track visitors’ browse, search and purchase history. They can use this data to present useful and personalized product recommendations, and obtain valuable insights about target markets. Examples include the sections of Amazon product pages labeled “Frequently bought together” and “Customers who viewed this item also viewed.”
Where to begin? Types of e-commerce Platforms
An e-commerce platform is a tool that is used to manage an e-commerce business. E-commerce platform options exist for clients ranging in size from small businesses to large enterprises. These e-commerce platforms include online marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, that simply require signing up for user accounts, and little to no IT implementation. Another e-commerce platform model is SaaS, where store owners can subscribe to “rent” space in a cloud-hosted service that does not require in-house development or on-premises infrastructure. Other e-commerce platforms may come in the form of open source platforms that require a hosting environment (cloud or on premises), complete manual implementation and maintenance.
What we offer? Creating Your e-Commerce Platform for Scalable End-to-End Solutions
We deliver cross-platform, feature-rich, marketing-focused, corporate, and customer-facing mobile, web, desktop and database software applications using agile development principles. Our approach is to identify your needs first and then create lean and scalable applications that solve complex problems.
we are also Partners with Popular E-commerce Platforms
How can we help? Choosing the best platform to move forward
Every business needs a personalized strategy and platform to enter e-commerce market. Therefore choosing the right platform is as vital as choosing the best team to walk this road together.
we keep various points into consideration to deliver the best ecommerce web or app to suit your business requirements. we are the experts backed by years of experience & expertise in this field to deliver such complex project flawlessly.
Lets discuss what is the best approach for you.