We are seeking to work with a motivated, digitally-enabled Graphic Designer with a strong understanding of design principles and skills in motion design, typography, branding, and UI/UX. This role will work cross-functionally, partnering with marketing, customer service, and operations teams. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker and has an expansive visual imagination, with excitement for crafting concepts and visual approaches for brands and products.
What you’ll do
- Creative concept and execution for campaigns for social media, email marketing campaigns web banners, illustrations, motion graphics, and rich media content to engage new customers
- Produce creative ad assets for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube) and Programmatic display by repurposing photography, video, and other forms of content
- Collaborate with designers and marketers on a wide range of projects – from creating sales materials to more traditional web design and marketing assets
- Be updated with trends and best practices – optimize content for each social media channel to drive engagement
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing
- Social Media Graphics and Ads
- Website Wireframes
- Brand Identity Designs
- Landing Pages
- Event Collateral
- Creating stories and content for the channels
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Graphic Design).
- An online portfolio of relevant work examples.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are musts. XD, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, After Effects or Premier are all great bonus skills)
- Presentation skills preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital design experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or tech company
- Experience designing static image-based banner ads, GIF ads, light-duty video editing for Facebook/Instagram, Google, Programmatic Display
- Excellent visual, graphic design, video, and animations skills
- Understands the principles of designing ads for direct response
- Ability to assess a brand and develop concepts that match the brands aesthetic – look, feel, colors, fonts